A vacancy as a staff specialist in oncology is open at a regional hospital in Denmark.
Working in a Danish hospital gives you both a good and a stable professional and private life. You get attractive working conditions and great possibilities for professional development, and a better work-life balance.
An oncology clinic in the South of Denmark is currently facing an extension equal to 40% greater patient basis due to repatriation of non-small-celled lung cancer from the regional University hospital, as well as the dissemination and visceral colorectal cancer from another regional hospital.
The expansion is expected to be fully implemented at the end of 2016.
Due to this extension, they are looking for a new oncologist.
The staff consists of 5 medical secretaries, 13 nurses, 1 psychologist, 3 consultants and 1 specialist chief physician.
The outpatient clinic is part of the Medical Center and Clinic for lung cancers. The clinic for lung cancer consists besides oncology also of: pulmonary medicine clinic, lung medical ward with its oncology beds, wards for palliative treatment.
The outpatient clinic deals with the following diagnostic groups: • Breast cancer
• Colorectal cancer
• Lung cancer, NSCLC and SCLC
• Skin cancer and malignant melanoma.
The hospital’s vision is « Quality around the clock » and heading towards this vision, among many others focussing points, the main focus is on patient’s involvement and improvement of good treatment plans for them.
Every week there are conferences with relevant partners within the specializations such as mamma cancer, lung cancer and colon cancer.
The clinic has a very competent staff and there are many nurses who perform a wide range of tasks.
You will be working in interdisciplinary teams together with colleagues who take pride in creating good treatment plans for the patients.
Working in Denmark you will be offered good working conditions, six weeks paid holiday and a 37-hour working week.
Employment and salary according to the current valid collective agreement between Danish Regions and the association for medical doctors.
• Permanent contract after three-month trial period.
• Salary starting from 7000 €. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart.
• Training courses within working hours.
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
• Invitation to study tour to Denmark, after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
• Intensive Danish course, also for the family.
• Remuneration during the Danish language course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
All our services are free of charge for the candidates.
• Specialist title in oncology
• Availability to complete the Danish intensive course. • Motivation for living and working in Denmark
Please send your CV mentioning reference DN-01 at email@example.com
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka