Exceptional opportunity to work as a haematologist / internal medicine specialist with haematological experience in beautiful natural surroundings in Norway.
Permanent position for a haematologist/internal medicine specialist at the cancer and blood disorders and soothing treatments ward.
Cancer department covers hematology, oncology and palliation. Cancer department has both a ward and policlinic patients and it is preferred that the doctor would work with both types of patients. The position requires that the candidate has good cooperation skills and can work closely with other specialists at the ward. The institution has close ties with a University hospital, that gives opportunity for good professional development and cross-institutional cooperation.
By putting the patient in the center and focusing on good cooperation should the institution deliver safe conditions for treatment of the patients.
- Working as a specialist in the field both at the policlinic and the ward
- Shifts in the cancer department
- Willing to take emergency shifts in other institutions at near distance from the hospital
- Participation in training of the residents
- Doctor needs to be willing to learn Norwegian (we help with that)
- Doctor needs to be recognized specialist in Norway or willing to apply for the authorization (we help to apply)
- It is required that the candidate has internal medicine specialization
- It can be an internal medicine specialist with experience in hematological treatment /experience from hematological ward. Alternatively, has experience from oncological ward and hematology.
- Adequate experience will be an advantage
- Professionally qualified person with good communicational skills
- Good cooperation skills
- Skill to create good working environment around
- Team player
Please send your CV mentioning reference DM-55 at email@example.com
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka