For a very nice and well-functioning clinic at a well reputed University hospital we are looking for y a Consultant within Clinical Genetics. No matter if you are a fresh graduate or have a few years of experience, here’s a possibility to get an interesting position. We are open for your areas of interest and your professional orientation today, however, your main focus should be clinical and practical work that includes an increasing flow of patients. The clinic has a broad and innovative network within other organisations both inside and outside of the clinical world that you as a Doctor can be a part of.
Type of employment: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
The work involves:
- Be an active part of the daily clinical work
- Engagement in the further development of the clinic regarding quality as well as routines.
- Teach and supervise younger colleagues and continue the large educational mission that the clinic has
- Valid license to practice medicine in an EU country (Minimum five years)
- Valid specialist approval within the area of Clinical Genetics in an EU country
- A PhD grade is a merit but not a demand
On behalf of your future employer we will support you with:
- Swedish Medical License and Swedish Specialist License within Clinical Genetics
- C1 approval in the Swedish language
- Relocation and all practical issues regarding your establishing in the Swedish society!
Of course, will we assist you with all practical help around relocation, such as finding accommodation, finding suitable schools for children etc.
Please send your CV mentioning reference DM-61 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka