A vacancy as a staff specialist/consultant in radiology is open in the South of Norway.
The position is for general radiology. The department has ca. 115 employees. In the radiology department, they conduct regular skeletal examinations, and studies using MRI, CT and ultrasound.
• Lung Biopsy (CT)
• Pyelostomy (admissions and replace catheter)
• Other biopsies (US)
• Specialist title in Radiology
• Availability to complete the Norwegian intensive course
• Permanent contract after a six-month trial period
• Salary starting from 5000 € gross. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart
• Training courses within working hours
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten
• Invitation to study tour to Norway after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs
• Intensive Norwegian course, also for the family
• Remuneration during the Norwegian language course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of a 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family
All our services are free of charge for the candidates.
Please send your CV mentioning reference NR-08 at email@example.com
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka