A vacancy as a staff specialist/consultant in pulmonology is open at the hospital in Harstad.
The hospital in Harstad is part of the University Hospital of North Norway (UNN) and a part of health Nord. The University hospitals consist of hospital in Tromsø, Harstad, Narvik and Longyearbyen in Svalbard/Spitsbergen.
The hospital in Harstad is located close to the city centre. The hospital serves as the local hospital for the 24.000 inhabitants in the southern part of Troms county.
At the lung clinic, they perform different types of pulmonary function tests (breath analysis) and including provocation tests on the treadmill, bicycle, stairs, inhalation of cold air or medicaments that provoke asthma and measurement of oxygen uptake (treadmill).
– Oxygen therapy (blood gas, time test)
– Pulmonary rehabilitation: 4 weeks, 2 days per week
– Teaching / training / guidance
– Allergy test (dot test)
– Organisation and monitoring of tuberculosis
– Sleep apnea-assessment (apnea at night)
– Adaptation/adjustment of pressure support therapy (C-PAP / BiPAP) and cough medicine
• Permanent contract after a six-month trial period.
• Salary starting from 5000 Euro. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart.
• Training courses within working hours.
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
• Invitation to study tour to Norway after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
• Intensive Norwegian course, also for the family.
• Remuneration during the Norwegian language course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of a 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
• Specialist title in pulmonology and internal medicine
• Availability to complete the Norwegian intensive course
All our services are free of charge for the candidates.
Please send your CV mentioning reference NR-06 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka