We are partnering with a leading hospital in the South of France who has asked us to help them to find a qualified urologist who would like to join their multidisciplinary team.
The private hospital is a medical-surgical clinic covering various specialties with a team of 50 high qualified specialist and 200 employees to support them and their patients. It’s modern, well-equipped and has 210 beds available. A good working environment and opportunities for further professional development are included in their offering.
As a part of urology team you will need to:
- Diagnose patients’ disorders related to the genitourinary organs and connective tissues
- Treat patients’ disorders related to the reproductive organs, urinary tracts, bladders and kidneys
- Monitor the health of patients’ disorders related to the genitourinary organs and connective tissues
- Examine patients and assess their medical condition
- Perform different medical procedures and treatments using a variety of appropriate methods
- Prescribe appropriate medications
- Administer and suggest different medical procedures to treat patients’ disorders
- Be an expert for other physicians
- Refer patients to other specialists when necessary
- Adhere to healthcare laws, rules and regulations
- Our client takes in consideration all European citizen with a full medical degree accomplished in one or more countries in the European Union.
- As you will be living and working in France a B2 level of French is required. Nevertheless we can start the process with a B1+.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We are offering you:
- to work in a dynamic environment and with an outstanding team of associates.
- 300 days of blue sunny skies in the South of France.
- a high quality life standard where you have a good work-life balance.
- working week of 35 hours per week.