We are partnering with a leading hospital in the South of France who has asked us to help them to find a qualified ophthalmologist surgeon who would like to join their multidisciplinary team.
The private hospital is a medical-surgical clinic covering various specialties with a team of 50 high qualified specialist and 200 employees to support them and their patients. It’s modern, well-equipped and has 210 beds available. A good working environment and opportunities for further professional development are included in their offering.
As an ophthalmologist you’ll need to:
- manage ophthalmic conditions, taking into account both the medical and psychological aspects of patient care
- work as part of a multidisciplinary team that includes optometrists, orthoptists and nurses, as well as with specialists such as neurologists, ENT (ear, nose and throat) surgeons and paediatricians
- Experience with Cataract surgery & Retina Medecine.
- provide advice and reassurance to patients and family members
- educate patients to help them understand their medical condition
- Should be well versed with all OPD and clinical procedures of Ophthalmology
- have a good surgical and clinical skills;
- Our client takes in consideration all European citizen with a full medical degree accomplished in one or more countries in the European Union.
- As you will be living and working in France a B2 level of French is required. Nevertheless we can start the process with a B1+.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We are offering you:
- to work in a dynamic environment and with an outstanding team of associates.
- 300 days of blue sunny skies in the South of France.
- a high quality life standard where you have a good work-life balance.
- working week of 35 hours per week.