We are partnering with a leading hospital in the South of France who has asked us to help them to find a qualified ENT surgeon who would like to join their multidisciplinary team.
The private hospital is a medical-surgical clinic covering various specialties with a team of 50 high qualified specialist and 200 employees to support them and their patients. It’s modern, well-equipped and has 210 beds available. A good working environment and opportunities for further professional development are included in their offering.
- Diagnoses and treats diseases of ear, nose, and throat: Examines affected organs, using equipment such as audiometers, prisms, nasoscopes, microscopes, x-ray machines, and fluoroscopes.
- Determines nature and extent of disorder, and prescribes and administers medications, or performs surgery.
- Performs tests to determine extent of loss of hearing due to aural or other injury, and speech loss as result of diseases or injuries to larynx.
- Our client takes in consideration all European citizen with a full medical degree accomplished in one or more countries in the European Union.
- As you will be living and working in France a B2 level of French is required. Nevertheless we can start the process with a B1+.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We are offering you:
- to work in a dynamic environment and with an outstanding team of associates.
- 300 days of blue sunny skies in the South of France.
- a high quality life standard where you have a good work-life balance.
- working week of 35 hours per week.