We are partnering with a leading hospital in the South of France who has asked us to help them to find a qualified oral and maxillofacial surgeon who would like to join their multidisciplinary team.
The private hospital is a medical-surgical clinic covering various specialties with a team of 50 high qualified specialist and 200 employees to support them and their patients. It’s modern, well-equipped and has 210 beds available. A good working environment and opportunities for further professional development are included in their offering.
- Performs surgery on mouth, jaws, and related head and neck structure: executes difficult and multiple extraction of teeth
- Removes tumors and other abnormal growths.
- Performs preprosthetic surgery to prepare mouth for insertion of dental prosthesis.
- Corrects abnormal jaw relations by mandibular or maxillary revision.
- Treats fractures of jaws.
- Administers general and local anesthetics.
- Our client takes in consideration all European citizen with a full medical degree accomplished in one or more countries in the European Union.
- As you will be living and working in France a B2 level of French is required. Nevertheless we can start the process with a B1+.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We are offering you:
- to work in a dynamic environment and with an outstanding team of associates.
- 300 days of blue sunny skies in the South of France.
- a high quality life standard where you have a good work-life balance.
- working week of 35 hours per week.