We are partnering with a leading hospital in the South of France who has asked us to help them to find a qualified dermatologist who would like to join their multidisciplinary team.
The private hospital is a medical-surgical clinic covering various specialties with a team of 50 high qualified specialist and 200 employees to support them and their patients. It’s modern, well-equipped and has 210 beds available. A good working environment and opportunities for further professional development are included in their offering.
The daily duties of candidates will be:
- Evaluate patient through questions, examinations, symptom review, and medical testing
- Examine patient skin for abnormalities or malignancies
- Requests and performs biopsies, sample tissue collections, or other tests as needed
- Analysis patient test results
- Counsel and educate patients on hygiene, diet, and disease prevention
- Perform cosmetic techniques such as liposuction, laser resurfacing, and microdermabrasion
- Set patient goals and discuss treatment plan
- Establish timelines, tasks, and medical needs of patient
- Develop treatment plans for medications or skin therapy to help patient reach goal
- Prescribe medications, hormonal agents, or topical treatments, and monitor patient intake
- Recommend surgeons or other further treatments for advanced skin diseases or cancer
- Consult with surgeons on patient procedures
- Document patient records and progress including symptoms, medications, and treatments
- Conduct research to better serve patients
- Our client takes in consideration all European citizen with a full medical degree accomplished in one or more countries in the European Union.
- As you will be living and working in France a B2 level of French is required. Nevertheless we can start the process with a B1+.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We are offering you:
- to work in a dynamic environment and with an outstanding team of associates.
- 300 days of blue sunny skies in the South of France.
- a high quality life standard where you have a good work-life balance.
- working week of 35 hours per week.