We are partnering with a leading hospital in the South of France who has asked us to help them to find a qualified cardiologist who would like to join their multidisciplinary team.
The private hospital is a medical-surgical clinic covering various specialties with a team of 50 high qualified specialist and 200 employees to support them and their patients. It’s modern, well-equipped and has 210 beds available. A good working environment and opportunities for further professional development are included in their offering.
The daily duties of candidates will be:
- Evaluate patient through questions, examinations, symptom review, and medical testing.
- Perform exercise tests, diagnostic image tests, cardiac catheterizations; may perform or recommend procedures like echocardiograms.
- Analysis patient test results.
- Set patient goals and discuss treatment plan.
- Establish timelines, tasks, and medical needs of patient.
- Develop treatment plans for medications or therapy to help patient reach goal.
- Prescribe medications and monitoring patient intake.
- Recommend surgeons or other further treatments.
- Consult with surgeons on patient procedures.
- Advise and assist on cardiac surgeries when needed.
- Monitor patient progress post-surgery.
- Document patient records and progress including symptoms, medications, and treatments.
- Provide patient with tools and methods for recovery and better quality of life.
- Educate patient, patient’s family, significant others, and relevant parties of patient. progress, treatment, and future goals.
- Conduct research to better serve patients.
- Our client takes in consideration all European citizen with a full medical degree accomplished in one or more countries in the European Union.
- As you will be living and working in France a B2 level of French is required. Nevertheless we can start the process with a B1+.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We are offering you:
- to work in a dynamic environment and with an outstanding team of associates.
- 300 days of blue sunny skies in the South of France.
- a high quality life standard where you have a good work-life balance.
- working week of 35 hours per week.