Exciting opportunity to work as a Pathologist in beautiful natural surroundings in Norway. Good general pathological experience is desirable!
Pathological department operates in collaboration with the microbiological department, a section for molecular biology. Digital pathology is implemented for use in diagnostics and meeting activities. The department performs the tests for several hospitals in the region and the medical offices in the county. The department is approved for 4 years of specialization in pathology. The department is a modern unit and is also working on further development.
In order to continue its exciting modern development at the pathological department, it is desirable to have a candidate who is expert in the relevant field and who adds good personal qualities and professional competence
- Professionally competent employee who is willing to help in further development of the business.
- Implementing the routines and needs, the department has within pathology
- Contributing to a good working environment
- Contributing to the teaching of Lis doctors
- Must master Norwegian both verbally and in writing (Or be willing to learn Norwegian language)
- Approved specialist in Pathology
- Have good broad knowledge and not be too sub-specialized
- Have Norwegian Authorization or be willing to apply for this
- Relevant hospital experience
- Professionally skilled person with good communication skills
- Teamwork capabilities and good team work
- Personal qualities will be emphasized when employed
- Has desire of professional development in team with the team colleague
Please send your CV mentioning reference DM-54 at email@example.com
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka