A vacancy as a staff specialist/consultant in ophthalmology is open in south-western Norway. The public clinic covers 19 municipalities and around 180 000 residents.
At the ophthalmology department they treat and monitor patient with cataract, glaucoma, diabetes, eye irritation and changes in retina. Glaucoma and retinal diseases are treated with laser. They also deal with changes in eyelock and heavy eyelids.
They also accept acute injuries or conditions after referring from a doctor or optician.
The city has a good location with is 37,000 inhabitants.
There you can find fjord, waterfall, coast and city culture, glacier, mountains and sea, idyllic islands and lighthouses.
• Permanent contract after six-month trial period.
• Salary starting from 5000 EUR net. Duties must be expected and they will be paid apart.
• Training courses within working hours.
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
• Invitation to study tour to Norway after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs
• Intensive Norwegian course, also for the family.
• Remuneration during the Norwegian language course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
All our services are free of charge for the candidates.
- Specialist title in ophthalmology
Please send your CV mentioning reference NR-03 at email@example.com
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822