The candidates should have experience in inpatient care, tumour surgery/oncology experience (desirable but not required), experience in gynaecological outpatient and maternity care, in the obstetric ultrasound that includes weight estimation, flow measurement and amniotic fluid assessment, in gynaecological ultrasound and should have good surgical skills in elective surgeries.
Basic knowledge in emergency operations, emergency laparoscopy for ectopic pregnancy, cyst operation, sektio operation, vacuum extraction, and suturing during childbirth injuries.
The job in the hospital includes on-call duties, most of them will be weeknight duties (every 3-4 weeks). The job will include the supervision of the resident doctors.
• Specialist title in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
• Good language skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Understanding and accepting the “Swedish” model with a flat, non-hierarchical organization
• Humility towards cultural and working differences, both in the treatment of patients and procedures
• Driving license
• Permanent contract (with 6-month probation period) after finishing C1-test and obtaining the specialist licence
• Working hours: Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
• Training courses within working hours
• Possibility to combine work and research activity
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten
• Study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs
• Assistance with administrative issues related to relocating to Sweden
• The Intensive Swedish course, also for a partner
• A scholarship for the Swedish course of 700 EUR monthly net, a supplement for children of 70 EUR monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family during the language course.
All our services are free of charge for the candidates.
Please send your CV mentioning reference SW-12 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka