Working in a Danish hospital gives you both a good and a stable professional and private life. You get attractive working conditions and great possibilities for professional development, and a better work-life balance.
The hospital – Denmark’s best hospital 2015.
The independent specialist newspaper on healthcare sector news ”Dagens Medicin” has appointed Aarhus University Hospital as Denmark’s best hospital.
Aarhus University Hospital offers specialised treatment to citizens in the Central Denmark Region and other regions in Denmark.
The department of Neuroradiology
The Department of Neuroradiology has several highly specialised diagnostic procedures and treatment procedures. These procedures are centred around the close cooperation with our clinical partners in order to ensure efficient patient flow and high quality in diagnosis and treatment of all diseases related to head neck and spine.
The department plays a vital role in the primary set up for diagnosis of cancer, in the planning of treatment and in the evaluation of treatment response. This includes tumours in the central nervous system as well as in the head and neck.
The research in Department of Neuroradiology is mainly focused on diagnostic imaging in stroke, evaluation of brain tumours, and outcome after thrombectomy.
The department currently has two state-of-the-art 3T MRI scanner, one 1.5T MRIscanner, and one Dual- Energy CT scanner, which provides the major equipment for diagnosing and follow-up of all neurological, oncological, neurosurgical, ENT-, and spine diseases, including patients from the Emergency Department.
• Specialist title in radiology with experience in neuroradiology
• Availability to complete the Danish course (B2 Level)
• Motivation for living and working in Denmark
• Permanent contract after three-month trial period
• Salary starting from 7000 € per month/ min. 90.000 per year pension included. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart
• Training courses within working hours
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten
• Invitation to study tour to Denmark after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs
• Intensive Danish course, also for the family
• Remuneration during the Danish course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of a 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family
All our services are free of charge for the candidates.
Please send your CV mentioning reference DN-03 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka