A vacancy as a staff specialist/consultant in mammography is now open in the Central Denmark Region. The position is for a radiologist with experience in mammography. The hospital has 17.000 employees. The radiology department handles: CT, MRI, mammography, X-ray and ultra sound.
Randers is a city in Randers Municipality, Central Denmark Region on the Jutland peninsula. It is Denmark’s sixthlargest city, with a population of 61,163. Randers is the municipality’s main town and the site of its municipal council.
The municipality is also a part of the East Jutland metropolitan area, which has 1.2 million inhabitants. By road it is 38.5 Km (23.9 mi) north of Aarhus, 43.8 Km (27.2 mi) east of Viborg, and 224 Km (139 mi) northwest
• Interpretation of X-rays, Ultra sound, Biopsies.
• Objective research of mammary glands.
• MRI interpretation of mammary glands.
• Specialist title in Radiology and great experience within mammography
• Available to complete the Danish intensive course with duration of 19 weeks before moving to Denmark
All our services are free of charge for the candidates.
Please send your CV mentioning reference DN-04 at email@example.com
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka