Webhelp has an amazing project, at one of the most well-known Aviation company in the sector, and we are looking for Italian speakers with a good level of english, to join our team in Lisbon.
If you are passionate about the aviation and tourism industry, enjoy being in contact with customers, to solve issues and to find the best solutions, and are looking for a long term project, send us your application, we would love to meet you!
European leader in the customer service industry, Webhelp was created in 2000, counting now with more than 35 000 collaborators in 29 countries. At Webhelp Portugal (Lisbon), you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of our presence in Portugal, and to grow together with us.
By integrating the Webhelp team, you’ll have the pleasure to work with talented, motivated and dynamic colleagues, where you will have the opportunity to work in an environment in constant evolution.
• Answering customer requests, in a simple and friendly way to ensure their satisfaction through a unique customer experience;
• Answering incoming calls and emails, managing claims and requests and providing advice and information;
• Advising customers about flight/travel arrangements;
• Managing flight bookings (new bookings, cancellations and modifications) and flight disruptions;
• Managing communications with airports and other partners;
• A High School Diploma or higher;
• Native or fluent (level C2) in Italian (mandatory);
• Good knowledge of English (mandatory);
• Availability to work in rotating schedules from Monday to Sunday, between 7AM and 7PM
• Adaptability to different schedules, considering the project needs;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Recognized for your attention to detail and dynamics;
• Looking for new challenges and to join an exciting high growth company.
• Working contract;
• Initial and continued training;
• Attractive basic salary + monthly bonus;
• Transportation allowance;
• Private Health Insurance (after 6 months of contract);
• Multicultural environment;
• Stable work and career development;
• Reimbursement of flight ticket, for candidates relocating from abroad;
• Accommodation provided during the first month of work, for candidates relocating from abroad;
• Profit from our partnerships with several entities, namely with Gyms and Restaurants, so you can take the most of your experience in Lisbon.
Ready to take up the challenge?
By joining Webhelp, you will be integrating a dynamic company where you can make a difference and find real career development opportunities.
More than your past experience, your motivation and personality will make the difference!
Join our team and show off your talent!