Are you a gynaecologist/obstetrician who can and want to work broadly and is prepared to take a big responsibility?
We are looking for you who want to work at the hospital’s clinic for women that has a wide experience in the clinical work that means both childbirth and broad gynaecological spectrum with both policlinic activities, gynaecological surgery and IVF investigation etc.
If you are interested in working in a clinic where you do not have to worry about the costs of treatment – but be able to have a holistic perspective on the well-being of the patient and where the availability for the patient is high and care time is as long as needed – then this is the position for you.
The position involves:
- That you operate in a small hospital with highly skilled staff and short decision paths
- Continuity within patient contact
- A broad experience and ability to work unsupervised
- Very good conditions regarding hours, vacation, further education and training and remuneration.
In addition, you also have the possibility:
- To live in a well-functioning society
- To devote time to family and leisure pursuits when the working day is over
- To enjoy Scandinavia’s best place for school children
- To explore fantastic nature and excellent opportunities for various free time activities
Please send your CV mentioning reference DM-57 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka