You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The department of organ medicine is a highly specialised department. It offers a large number of examinations and operations. It can receive patients of all ages.
Cooperation, training and development is highly valued at the department. It is staffed with gastroenterologists, surgeons and highly specialized nurses.
What can you expect?
• Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
• Minimum yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
• 37 hour working week
• 6 weeks paid holiday
• A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with 800 Euros settlement assistance per month and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
• 70 Euros extra support per child and free childcare for nursery and kindergarten aged children in a professional kindergarten near our facilities during your stay in Budapest
• A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
• Cultural teaching prior to departure
• Language course for your spouse and elderly children
• Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
• Accommodation assistance in Denmark
• Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
• Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
• Guidance regarding schooling and child care both in Budapest and Denmark
• Access to our candidate network in Denmark
• Information on Danish tax matters
• Hotline service for urgent questions
• Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
• Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
• Specialised in Gastroenterology
• Experienced and interested in the diagnose and treatment of chronic liver failure; colitis ulcerosa and Morbus Chron and in ERCP
• Fluent in English
• Motivated for living and working abroad
Please send your CV along with Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning reference code ML-36
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822