A vacancy as a consultant specialised in gastroenterology and internal medicine is open in a public hospital in Norway.
The employer is a health trust consisting of hospitals units in three locations. The three local hospitals together have approx. 1250 full-time positions, and cover an area of 77 000 inhabitants.
There is an Internal Medicine unit with noninvasive cardiology, pulmonary diseases diagnostics, gastroenterology, neurological daycare, hemodialysis unit and a daycare unit. There are 16 beds at present and 4 beds in a combined intensive care/observation unit. The department has a good and active academic environment with a large outpatient activity.
The department has a modern and well-equipped endoscopic unit including capsule endoscopy and is approved as an educational institution.
There are on-call duties and teaching responsibilities to the position.
The location has superb surroundings and nature, close to the arctic circle. It is a small town with appr.10.000 inhabitants and has a great cultural life, cafes, cinema, music scene, and alpine possibilities. There are a small airport and train.
• Specialist title in gastroenterology and internal medicine from the European Union
• EU citizenship or long-term residence permit in the EU
• Availability to complete the Norwegian intensive course
• Permanent contract after a six-month trial period
• Salary starting from 5000 euro net per month. Duties will be paid apart
• Training courses within working hours
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten
• Invitation to study tour to Norway after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs
• Intensive Norwegian course, also for the family
• Remuneration during the Norwegian language course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of a 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family
All our services are free of charge for the candidates.
Please send your CV mentioning reference NR-05 at email@example.com
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka