AXIR is an internationally recognized Consulting and Recruitment firm that help your company to run their businesses. Founded to offer a customer-centric approach to Technology Consulting and Recuitment in vivid contrast to the more traditional approach that dictates priorities and methodologies to clients, AXIR serves several global companies, all dominant players in their sectors: Telecom vendors, Service Providers, Mobile Operators.
As a successful organisation , we understand the importance of partnership, and we are committed to provide you a Global Solutions that maximize Information Assets , helping you to achieve your business goals, from strategy and roadmap, design and architecture, implementation and development to Operations Support.
With offices in Europe, Middle East and North Africa, we interact with our clients internationally. View Our Services pages to find out how AXIR can help you to improve your business.
Our People are making the difference. Innovation, Trust and Partnership are fundamental elements of our culture. We believe that our multi-cultural environment is our key differentiator to success by ensuring the needed Trust between your teams and ours. Visit our Job Opportunities pages to find out more about working with AXIR. AXIR People Charter aims to bring consistency to the way we recruit, motivate and develop talent. We make every effort to create a working culture and environment that inspires our people to stay with us. The People Charter sets out our firm commitment to:
• Respect differences – a principle which is strongly reflected in our Corporate Responsibility and Diversity initiatives.
• A fair performance management process that evaluates our employees based on what they do and how they do it.
• Career flexibility through clearly defined tracks that focus on a combination of industry expertise, technical capabilities, consulting skills and outsourcing delivery.
• Learning & development opportunities, to provide our people with the tools they need to excel
• Rewards & recognition programs to acknowledge those individuals who boldly enact our shared values to deliver outstanding results.
• Professional interest communities and networks promoting thought leadership and knowledge sharing across the Group.
• An environment in which the free exchange of ideas between colleagues is encouraged.
We have made sustained efforts to apply these principles at a local level and are now bringing greater consistency to the way in which we implement them across the Group.